So, you’ve found HackerRank’s blog! For those of you who aren’t familiar, HackerRank is a platform that helps companies evaluate developers based on their skills (as opposed to pedigree, resume, GPA, etc.)
We not only have a community 2M+ skilled developers who hone their skills regularly but also 1,000+ customers who evaluate developers on our platform. Some of our favorite customers include: BNY Mellon, VMware, WePay, Uber and many more.
Hiring managers, try HackerRank’s coding assessments free.
Developers, improve your coding skills here (forever free).
Needless to say, we are obsessed with skills!
You might enjoy perusing through our top 5 most popular posts of all time.
Each of these have made it to the front page of Reddit and Hacker News:
- Which Country Would Win the Programming Olympics? 250K views
- Which Universities Have the Best Coders? 99K views
- The Inevitable Return of Cobol 79K+ views
- For Anyone Who’s Been Turned Down by 38 Companies 40K views
- Three Sisters Crush Stereotypes, Coding Competitions 25K
If you like what you see, we’ll send you a quick note when we publish a new post.
The HackerRank Team