So, you’ve found HackerRank’s blog! For those of you who aren’t familiar, HackerRank is a platform that ranks engineers based on their coding skills and helps companies discover talent faster.
Programmers, improve your coding skills here.
Hiring managers, find great engineers here.
So, what’s the point of our blog? Good question. You’ll find a consistent stream of new thought-provoking, long form content published about twice a month. In these articles, we aim to deconstruct programming and strong technology teams of the future.
You might enjoy perusing through our top 5 most popular posts of all time.
Each of these have made it to the front page of Reddit and Hacker News:
- The Inevitable Return of Cobol 62K+ views
- For Anyone Who’s Been Turned Down by 38 Companies 36K views
- The Unhealthy Obsession of Tree Questions 18K+ views
- The Risky Eclipse of Statisticians 18K+ views
- Why CS Programs are Stagnating 16K+ views
If you like what you see, we’ll send you a quick note when we publish a new post if you take 3 seconds to subscribe to our blog.
The HackerRank Team